The First Welcome Mat That Traps Allergens & Toxins & Starts To Disable Odors From Microorganisms (bacteria, fungus and mold) On The Mat On Contact.
Dr. Doormat is the first antimicrobial treated doormat designed for home use. The mat is infused during the manufacturing process with a specially formulated antimicrobial that permanently bonds to the fibers of the doormat and cannot be tracked through your home. Dr. Doormat is attractive and ideal for all entrances of your home, providing protection for your home throughout the life of the product.
Dr. Doormat is working 24/7. The yarn is woven into a bubble pattern that acts like scrubbing brushes helping to trap and remove up to 90% of the grime and debris. Just wipe your shoes thoroughly (at least twice) on Dr. Doormat before entering the home to guarantee the greatest results.
Dr. Doormat is Eco-Friendly. Debbie Greenspan traveled the globe to discover the highest quality and most environmentally responsible materials. Driven by a zealous commitment to make her home as clean as possible for her young children, Debbie spent years searching for a manufacturer able to produce the mat according to her discerning standards. She was not willing to make any compromises on quality when making this product and refused to make any concessions regarding the safety issues of these materials in her home.
The bottom of the mat is made from a blend of natural/sustainable and recycled rubber and the rubber nibs help prevent mat movement. No rubber trees are cut down in the production of Dr. Doormat. Instead, the natural latex is sapped from the trees. The entire surface is comprised of a high quality, luxurious, stain resistant (25%) recycled and virgin polypropylene yarn (90 thread count) reducing waste on our planet.
For the past 30 years, the antimicrobial technology has been successfully used in consumer and medical goods including diapers, socks and medical drapes. Dr. Doormat uses the only antimicrobial treatment on the market that is non-leaching into the environment and prevents the degredation of the mat, and guards against the growth of odors from microbial causes with a physical mode of action instead of poisoning them.
- Made in the USA
- Eco-Friendly, Green
- Allergy Friendly
- Washable (see care instructions)
- Two-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Protection limited to product
- Surface area is made of the highest quality stain resistant (25%) recycled and virgin polypropylene fiber.
- Durable, flexible, industrial strength, rubber backing with molded rubber nibs reduces mat movement.
- Elegant bubble pattern acts like scrubbing brushes, scraping dirt and grit off shoes while removing moisture at the same time.
- Doormat is framed with a raised, inch wide border that forms a tray trapping water and dirt.
- Available in two sizes: House size: 24” x 36” x 3/8”, 4 lbs. Apartment size: 18” x 24” x 3/8”, 2 lbs.
- Specially formulated antimicrobial treatment disables odors from microorganisms (bacteria, fungus, mold) on the mat and prevents deterioration extending the life of the mat. The antimicrobial formula is biodegradable and permanently bonded to the fibers of the yarn.